Broadband Connection Vouchers
You can obtain a grant of up to £3,000 to upgrade your business to faster, better broadband through the Broadband Connection Vouchers scheme.
The scheme is available across 23 cities across the UK and funded by the government:
Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton & Hove, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Coventry, Derby, Derry/Londonderry, Edinbugh, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Newport, Nottingham, Oxford, Perth, Porthsmouth, Salford, York
It provides grants of up to £3,000 to cover the capital and equipment costs of upgrading your broadband connection. You pay the VAT charged and the monthly line rental to County Broadband as shown on our Business Broadband pages or use the grant towards a dedicated Private Connection.
Benefits to your business as a result of faster, better broadband include:
- Growing and accessing new markets through better communication with customers and suppliers
- Increasing security through fast secure back-up of data
- Increasing productivity and improving customer service through faster upload and download speeds
- You office is located in one of the cities taking part in the scheme
- You are a small enterprise employing 1-249 people AND have an annual turnover of <€50m AND/OR an annual balance sheet of <€43m
- You subscribe to one of our Business or Private Broadband services
- Our new service delivers a speed performance improvement over what you may have today
Upgrading your broadband will also help to future-proof your business for the digital challenges of tomorrow
The scheme remains open for applications until 31 March 2015.
To help you check eligibility and make your grant application, please call us on 0845 686 5000, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete the form below.
We look forward to talking with you.