The Diocese of Chelmsford
In early 2012 County Broadband approached the Diocese of Chelmsford to explore how they could potentially help in the roll out of new parishes. The Diocese were so taken by the approach that County Broadband were taking regarding community inclusion, ensuring no one was excluded from internet access, and the overall sense of providing a real solution to the problem of rural broadband that they decided to invest in the business.
After a full and rigorous due diligence test the Diocese of Chelmsford now has an equity stake in County Broadband, and is proud to be a business partner.
County Broadband is also proud to be working with:
- Digital Partner to Colchester Borough Council
- Essex Association of Local Councils
- Essex County Council
- Rural Community Council Essex
- Rural Broadband Partnership
- Federation Small Businesses
- Dept of Culture Media & Sport, and Broadband Delivery UK (BD UK)
- House of Commons and the House of Lords