Wireless Sales and Custom Solutions Manager
£25,000 – £40,000 per annum, OTE
County Broadband is an independent provider of ultrafast ‘Fibre to the Home’ and wireless broadband. Having recently secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre roll-out across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are currently looking to recruit a Wireless Sales and Custom Solutions Manager to find wireless solutions for properties that we cannot deliver to via fibre.
Your prime focus will be to find wireless broadband solutions. Using desktop analysis and some creative thought you will identify how to bring our network to an area or property and coordinate the testing of that plan with our field-based engineers.
- Identify solutions to get people connected
- Customer engagement and management of expectations
- Fast effective response
- Ensure no property in our coverage area is left without a broadband option.
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think outside the box
- Able to plan and manage own time
- Organised record keeping
- Able to work under pressure
- Administrative and IT skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Sales experience – Technical sales is not essential, personality is!
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.