Territory Sales Executive
Full Time Permanent
Basic Salary: £28,000 – £35,000 per annum pro rata
Attractive commission: uncapped, £10,000 commission expected in year one
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to full fibre broadband.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully.
This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented Territory Sales Executive to deliver sales by engaging with targeted areas.
Your prime focus will be the day-to-day sales, communication and engagement in the targeted areas in which service is planned to be delivered.
You will be responsible for ensuring the sales targets are met. You will be working closely with the local community to drive sales, presenting at meetings, and working alongside the wider sales team to ensure a successful sales process is achieved. The role does not require you to understand the intricacies of broadband, only the key differences between our service and what is already available and what advantages it offers to rural communities. Full training will be provided.
Whilst this is a predominantly field based role you will have to be able to attend meetings at our offices (near Colchester).
- Be the face of County Broadband: be comfortable to present at meetings, respond to queries, and liaise with the local community to maintain interest and enthusiasm
- Ensure your area achieves the required sales
- Manage all communications within your region, direct to customers as well as the local stakeholders – this may include engaging with local MPs, commenting on social media sites and talking directly to local residents
- Identify potential marketing opportunities and local communications such as local shops, public houses, schools and social media
- Attractive commission structure with very achievable targets leading to OTE
- Company car and business mileage allowance
- Mobile phone
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident and able communicator
- Good timekeeping, self-motivated and organised
- Personable, reliable and trustworthy demeanour
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to plan and manage own time
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Computer literate
- Field sales or similar experience
- Full, clean EU driving licence
- Technological knowledge is NOT necessary – the right attitude, personality and flexibility is
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.