Technical Support Advisor
Full Time Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for talented and experienced Technical Support Advisor.
Reporting to the Technical Support Supervisor, our Technical Support Advisors will:
- Provide quality and competent technical support to our customers, customer support team and field engineers
- Be engaging, friendly and confident to help us deliver a first-class end user experience for our customers
- Diagnose and resolve reported issues
- Work with senior staff to resolve more complex issues
- Respond to network monitoring alerts
- Help us achieve technical excellence within our network
- Set up and update equipment and network monitoring
- Support with the management and configuration of wired and wireless equipment and services including but not exclusively:
- Network cabling
- Support with the management and configuration of wired and wireless protocols including but not exclusively:
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system
- Record all information accurately against the customer and our Company records
- Update and maintain support tickets with all relevant information
- Book appointments for installations, service calls and network maintenance
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar
- Provide ‘on-call’ out of hours support
- Assist with the general office duties as part of our team
- Provide assistance as requested by the Company from time to time
Due to the location of the office it’s important that you are able to provide your own transport
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.