Sales Solutions Manager
Full Time Permanent
Basic Salary: £25,000
Attractive commission with achievable targets taking you to: £40,000 OTE
County Broadband is an independent provider of ultrafast ‘Fibre to the Home’ and wireless broadband. Having recently secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre roll-out across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Solutions Manager to find wireless and fibre to the property solutions for customers that fall outside of our normal build area. Using desktop analysis and some creative thought you will identify how to bring our network to an area or property and coordinate the testing of that plan with our field-based engineers.
- Able to identify solutions to get people connected
- Customer engagement and management of expectations
- Fast effective response
- Good communication between internal departments
- Ensure no property in our coverage area is left without a broadband option
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to think outside the box
- Able to plan and manage own time
- Organised record keeping
- Able to work under pressure
- Administrative and IT skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Sales experience – Technical sales is not essential, personality is!
Full clean UK driving license is required.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us.