£35,000 – £45,000 per annum, OTE
County Broadband is an independent provider of ultrafast’Fibre to the Home’ and wireless broadband. Having recently secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre roll-out across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and creative Sales Manager for a team of Area Liaison Managers who will be launching our Fibre to the Home service into new territories, drive sales and project manage the customer engagement process.
Your prime focus will be the day to day management of the sales team together with working closely with the Head of Sales to identify new opportunities and report on progress.
Your sales team are tasked with managing the sales and marketing coordination with local communities to sell in our new fibre service, including driving pre-sales, presenting at village meetings, and ensuring a successful sales process can lead to a smooth handover to the build team.
You will be office based (near Colchester) and you will be required to attend meetings across East Anglia to support your team.
- Manage and ensure each Area Liaison Manager achieves the required pre-sales
- Ensure all communications via your team are completed including direct to customers as well as the local stakeholders from MPs to local individuals
- Pull together regular sales reports and sales meetings to motivate your team
- Identify opportunities for marketing awareness
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience of driving and managing a team
- Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Administrative and IT skills
- Self-motivation and enthusiasm
- Sales experience with an eye for an opportunity
- Technical knowledge is not essential, team management is!
- Full, clean EU driving licence
A company car will be provided
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.