£47,000 – £52,000 per annum
Aldham , Essex
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager.
Reporting to the Project Management Office Manager, the Project Manager will have direct responsibility for:
- End to end management of all project requirements
- Creation and management of projects and be responsible for their successful completion
- Ensure all QHSE, NSWRA etc. requirements are managed within the project team to ensure full compliance
- Create/identify/manage SOW, project plans, budgets, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks
- Report on all aspects of project performance
- Implement a continuous improvement methodology and mindset within each project and team
- Using the experience gained in managing large scale fibre/infrastructure delivery projects to ensure best practice is used
- Using the experience gained in managing projects using a structured delivery methodology such as Prince2 to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Effective management of internal and external teams to meet agreed objective
- Establishing, setting and management of all project objectives
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Leading complex infrastructure projects
- Full life cycle project management experience
- Civils, street work and HSE experience including NSWRA, CDM etc.
- Structured approach to project management
- Proven capability of delivering on time, to budget and quality
- Third party contractor management
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage teams, resources and stake holders effectively
- Technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. WDM, fibre, radio etc.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.