Full time, permanent
Basic Salary: £55,000 – £60,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented, creative and passionate people.
The Project Management Office Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of all programmes and projects to meet the agreed objectives, on time, to budget and quality. The PMO Manager will manage all internal and external project teams to meet these objectives and will work with the agreed framework and to a structured methodology. Reporting to the Director of Delivery, the PMO Manager will have direct responsibility for:
- Accountable for the successful delivery of all programmes and projects through the whole project life cycle through the business to meet the agreed time, cost and quality objectives
- Ownership of all the PMO process, procedures and systems to support the successful delivery of all project through the business
- Ensure all QHSE, NRSWA etc. requirements are managed within the project team to ensure full compliance
- Ownership of the creation/identification/management of the Scope of Works, project plans, budgets, dependencies, assumptions, issues and risks
- Reporting on all aspects of project performance
- Implement a continuous improvement methodology and mindset within each project and team
- Establishing, setting and management of all project objectives
- Uses the experience gained in managing large scale fibre/infrastructure delivery projects to ensure best practice is used
- Uses the experience gained in managing projects using a structured delivery methodology such as Prince 2 to ensure effective and efficient delivery
- Responsible for managing all key stake holders
- Responsible for the line and performance management of the project teams
- Manage the project management office teams’ objectives and monitor performance
- Effective management of internal and external teams to meet agreed objective
- Ownership of the creation, management and control of all contractor process, procedures and system to support the project delivery
- Management of contractor teams and all key stakeholders within the processes to support the build
- Liaison with the council, highways, local councils, villages etc. to support the build
- Performance management, analysis and driving improvement of all contractors
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Proven capability of leading complex infrastructure delivery projects to a successful outcome
- Structured methodology and experience of managing with Prince 2 or similar
- Full life cycle project management experience
- Proven capability of delivering on time, to budget and quality
- 3rd party contractor management
- Management of large teams, internal and external
- Knowledge of NRSWA, permitting/noticing and HSE requirements
- Knowledge of the passive and active equipment used in delivering fibre networks
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage teams, resources and stake holders effectively
- Has a technical appreciation for different network technology i.e. civils, WDM, fibre, radio etc.
- Shows a structured and methodical approach to management of teams and projects
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.