NRSWA Notification Supervisor
£27,000 – £32,000 per annum
Aldham , Essex
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Notification Supervisor.
Reporting to the Build Manager, the Notification Supervisor will have direct responsibility for:
- Creation, submission and agreement of all Notification to the Council to support the build as per the agreed plans
- Creation, submission and agreement of Wayleaves required to support the build as per the agreed plans
- Creation, submission and agreement of all Traffic Management requirements to support the build as per the agreed plans
- Proactive management and reporting of all performance measures
- Cost management and analysis for notices, permits, wayleaves, penalties etc.
- Coordination of contractors and all key stake-holders within the processes to support the build
- Management of the external systems and portals (CTIL, Symology, EtON etc.)
- Performance management and analysis of all third-party applications and requirements
- Assist the Build Manager with training requirements for third parties and by third parties to support the build process
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to liaise and manage stake holders effectively
- Good IT skills
- Experience of working as part of a project team and within either a civils or telecoms infrastructure build environment
- Conscientious and shows a methodical approach to completing tasks/activities
- Ideally has experience with raising wayleaves
- Ideally has used systems such as Symology, EtON etc.
- Ideally has knowledge of NRSWA
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.