£22,000 – £25,000 per annum
County Broadband, an independent provider of high speed fixed-line and wireless broadband, is seeking an ambitious and creative marketing executive to join a fast-growing and dynamic team based in Aldham, Essex.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable exposure to the full marketing mix. They will evidence an understanding of direct mail marketing and creative content generation and will be able to design materials using professional programmes (inDesign and Adobe programmes) and deliver marketing content to defined brand standards.
The successful marketing executive must be able to demonstrate a clear track record of delivering digital marketing campaigns via email and writing content online. A solid understanding of WordPress HTML would also be beneficial.
In return, the candidate will receive a competitive package and an opportunity to work in a fast-growing business with aspirations to become a leader across the locality in the delivery of next generation broadband solutions.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive’s role includes:
- Production and ownership of content for online/offline materials and sales collateral
- Direct email marketing and email template design
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with strategic marketing planning for up and coming campaigns/campaign planning
- Creating captivating and persuasive written material for marketing campaigns including blog content, company news and provide written material for brochures/leaflets/flyers
- Ability to liaise and work with the marketing agency of choice
- Support the Head of Marketing with administrative duties
- Be able to write to a corporate ‘tone of voice’
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following:
- CIM study to level 4 or similar
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Highly creative and able to bring new ideas to the business for marketing campaigns
- Two to three years marketing experience
- B2C product marketing experience
Advantage would also be given for the following:
- Professional written and/or design qualification
- Experience of working in telecommunications/ broadband
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.