£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced HR Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Business Support, the HR Manager will have direct responsibility for:
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the recruitment process including advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, offers and developing strategies for candidate attraction and retention
- Ensuring job descriptions are up to date
- Managing employee relations issues
- Creating and managing our professional development programme
- Helping to build strong and effective relationships throughout the company
- Providing key performance indicators such as labour turnover, performance, absence levels, succession planning and reducing costs to the business.
The candidate should enjoy the challenge of recruiting and have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Experience within a similar role recruiting across different departments
- Expertise in developing and maintaining professional relationships
- Expertise in professional development
- Proficient user of all forms of recruitment media
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Highly organised
- Confident and outgoing
- Experience working autonomously within a similar role
- Hold, or be working towards, a CIPD qualification
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.