Full Time, Permanent
Basic Salary: Up to £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
County Broadband is an independent provider of ultrafast ‘Fibre to the Home’ and wireless broadband. Having recently secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre roll-out across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst to help with the launch of our Fibre to the Home service into new territories and to report and monitor this growth. We are going through a period of transition and need additional resource to help us work towards the implementation of a more robust and scalable data analytics framework.
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to bring data to life, creating useable management reports that can drive efficiency and performance improvement. The successful person must be able to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Extract, interrogate and analyse data from multiple sources using a mixture of existing data extraction routines and ad-hoc queries
- Maintain and update various Excel-based management information reports
- Prepare exhibits for board reports
- Prepare data segmentations for marketing communications
- Produce ad-hoc reports and data analysis as required by the Head of Sales
- Identify and develop opportunities for improvement
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Advanced MS Excel (including Power Query)
- SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL or other RDMS
- Data Visualisation
- Inquisitive and diligent nature
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Motivated to find innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box’
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Python, R, Php, VB.Net or other programming language
- QGIS or similar
- Knowledge of statistics
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.