Fibre Build Manager
£48,000 – £53,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Build Manager.
Reporting to the Director of Delivery, the Build Manager will have direct responsibility for:
- Support the infrastructure deployment on and off site
- Manage build supervisors within the company organisation
- Responsible for defining and documenting all on site working processes and systems to ensure the company complies with all regulatory and mandatory requirements
- Tracking and reporting of all on site activities into the project
- Responsible for managing the on-site change process
- Responsible for managing all activities and parties on site during the build process
- Ensure all NSWRA, QHSE, CDM, etc requirements are managed to ensure all work is fully compliant
- Continuous improvement and learning
- Team management
- Delivery planning & strategies
- Build solution partner recruitment & management
- Key stakeholder engagement including Local Authorities and Communities
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following areas:
- Proven experience in managing civils infrastructure delivery programmes
- Experience with managing on site activities
- Ability to manage third party and contractor management
- Managing all aspects of compliance to CDM and NSWRA
- Experience of defining and managing quality and health and safety in an infrastructure build environment
- Good knowledge of highways and council requirements and processes
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and able to manage teams, resources and stake holders effectively
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.