Email Campaign Executive
Full time, permanent
Basic Salary: £25,000 – £28,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the-premises (FTTP) build across communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of businesses and homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth and maintaining our leading broadband network and services provider status in the area, we are looking for a talented and experienced Email Campaign Executive to produce engaging branded content to support our direct marketing to customers, clients, stakeholders and investors.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications, the Email Campaign Executive will have the following direct responsibilities:
- To design and deliver engaging email campaigns in line with objections outlined in the marketing plan
- Work with the communications team and the marketing team to deliver bespoke digital content via email
- Plan and monitor timely email campaigns, measure impact and ensure communication reaches audiences
- Produce stakeholder updates on a project-by-project basis, based on area of network delivery
- Work to deliver a series of HTML email designs as planned or on ad-hoc basis
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the planning and delivery of digital email content to all audiences
- Manage and audit digital brand presence (with the Marketing Executive) in line with branding standards
- Support the Communications and PR Manager with any ad-hoc duties with email campaigns for stakeholder engagement
Skills and Experience
- Very strong HTML and email design skills, able to produce great looking content in line with branding standards
- Work with Head of Marketing to deliver and refine email campaign KPIs
- Understands importance of ensuring campaigns ‘hit’ target audience and message is received and actioned upon
- Strong creative influence, full of ideas and brings passion about the brand and future possibilities to the team
- Comfortable and able to produce clear monthly reporting of email impact, including click-throughs and engagement
- Excellent writing skills and a strong understanding of maintaining the brand and brand controls/tone of voice
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.