£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
County Broadband is an independent provider of ultrafast ‘Fibre to the Home’ and wireless broadband. Having recently secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre roll-out across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst to help with the launch of our Fibre to the Home service into new territories and to report and monitor this growth
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to bring data to life, creating useable management reports that can drive efficiency and performance improvement. The successful person must be able to turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyse results and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns to help shape future direction
- Work with management teams to prioritise business and information needs
- Create a suite of management reports that track key KPI’s and delivery
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately
- Participate in ad hoc requests and queries as and when needed
- Focus on continuous improvement opportunities
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets
- Ideally have some GIS based experience
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good commercial acumen and ability to ‘think outside the box
- Presentation skills
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.