Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 – £19,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
We are looking for talented, communicative people to support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the East of England.
The ideal candidates, as the primary point of contact, need to provide the very best experience to our customers.
Duties will include:
- Respond to enquiries by phone, email and through the support ticket system
- Record all information accurately against the customer record
- Update and maintain support tickets with all relevant information
- Process orders
- Book appointments for installations and service calls
- Update and maintain the engineering calendar
- Refer to engineering and installation notes for specific support cases
- Process payments from customers
- Manage overdue invoices and payment queries
- Input data for leads and surveys
- Review completed engineering records to ensure all elements have been recorded and charged correctly
- Assist with the general office duties as part of our team
Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and hold a full EU driving licence. Technical knowledge will be an advantage.
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.