Community Engagement Executive
Full time, permanent
Basic Salary: £23,000 – £25,000 D.O.E
Attractive commission with achievable targets: Uncapped, £7500 commission expected in year one
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the property build (FTTP) across communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to full fibre broadband.
We are looking for individuals with the creativity, drive, determination and sales ability to help the company achieve its goals.
This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for talented Community Engagement Executives to deliver sales by engaging with targeted areas.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your prime focus will be to drive engagement, make sure everyone knows about our brand and deliver leads in the targeted areas in which service is planned to be delivered.
You will be responsible for generating leads and interest in our fibre project in each village. You will need to work closely with the local community, drive awareness, and help the Territory Sales Executive to prepare for meetings and working alongside the wider sales team to ensure a successful sales process is achieved. You will be targeted against the volume of leads that are delivered to the sales team. The role does not require you to understand the details of broadband, only the key differences between our service and what is already available, and what advantages it offers to communities. Full training will be provided.
Whilst this is a predominantly field based role you will have to be able to attend meetings at our offices (near Colchester).
- Be the face of County Broadband: be comfortable to help at meetings, respond to queries, and liaise with the local community to maintain interest and enthusiasm
- Ensure your area achieves the required sales by delivering the required number of leads into the sales team
- Be able to communicate with different levels, direct to customers as well as the local stakeholders – this may include engaging with local councillors, local businesses and talking directly to local residents and shop owners
- Identify potential areas to put marketing material, such as local shops, public houses and schools
- Attractive commission structure with very achievable targets leading to OTE
- Company car and business mileage allowance
- Mobile phone
- Laptop/ tablet
- Lead Generation,
- Field Sales,
- Direct Sales or similar
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident and able communicator
- Good timekeeping, self-motivated and organised
- Personable, reliable and trustworthy demeanour
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to plan and manage own time
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Computer literate
- Full, clean EU driving licence
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to reply to each one, therefore if you have not heard from us with 14 days of your application you have unfortunately not been successful.
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for County Broadband Ltd to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. If at any stage, you with to withdraw your consent please contact us.