£18,000 – £22,000 per annum
Having secured significant private investment, we are now planning a major fibre-to-the home build across rural communities in the East of England, connecting thousands of homes to next generation full fibre infrastructure.
We are looking for individuals with the knowledge, creativity, drive and determination to help the company achieve its goals successfully. This is a dynamic, exciting environment to work within and will provide significant opportunities for the right people, with the right skills, to develop and grow with the company.
To support our growth toward becoming the leading broadband network and services provider in the area, we are looking for a talented Communications Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Communications Executive’s role includes:
- Writing and managing copy to the company’s branding standards
- Managing elements of social media engagement
- Producing copy and text for marketing materials to branding standards
- Maintain website text and add to news blogs
- Designing and creating materials to branding standards
- Creating new copy as required for project updates or internal documents
- Working with other business domains to ensure company tone of voice is maintained to standards
- Assisting the Head of Marketing with management of materials and communications projects
- Working with the marketing team to engage with the marketing and PR agency
The candidate should have proven experience and capability in the following:
- Former journalist or professional writer with good copywriting experience
- At least two years’ experience in a marketing/PR or similar content driven role
- Good editing and proof-reading skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to plan and manage working schedule effectively
- Good news and content values – understands how to write persuasive content for commercial purposes
- Brings creative, new ideas to the marketing team and the business
Advantage would also be given for the following:
- NCTJ/CIPR/CIM qualification or experience
- University graduate with a ‘good’ degree qualification in English/Journalism/Creative writing field of study
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.