Area Liaison Manager
£25,000 – £40,000 per annum, OTE
County Broadband is expanding its fibre-to-the-home coverage across rural East Anglia and has a requirement for Liaison Managers to help engage with local communities, help launch our service and drive sales in the counties of Essex, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Leicestershire.
Ultrafast broadband from County Broadband will provide local communities with next generation access to vital services, education and entertainment. Our Fibre-to-the-Home broadband offering will leapfrog any existing Superfast, or part fibre, part copper “Superfast” services currently being offered in most areas.
Your prime focus will be the day-to-day communications and engagement in the local communities in which service is planned to be delivered.
You will be responsible for delivering this message, working closely with the local community to drive pre-sales, presenting at village meetings, and ensuring a successful sales process can lead to a smooth handover to the build team. The role is NOT a technical one – you will not be required to understand the intricacies of broadband, only the key differences between our service and that already available and what advantages it offers to rural communities.
You need to be located within easy reach of East Anglia or Leicestershire and able to attend regular meetings at our offices (near Colchester).
- Be the key ambassador for County Broadband: present to each village, respond to queries, and liaise with the local community to maintain interest and enthusiasm
- Ensure each area achieves the required pre-sales
- Manage all communications within your region, direct to customers as well as the local stakeholders – from engaging with local MPs, commenting on village social media sites and talking directly to local individuals
- Identify opportunities for advertising/signage placement and local communications such as through village shops, public houses, schools and local clubs and societies
- Ensure that everyone in your region hears the County Broadband message
Knowledge and Skills
- Confident and able communicator
- Good timekeeping, self-motivated and organised
- Personable, reliable and trustworthy demeanour
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to plan and manage own time
- Self-motivated and happy to work in a satellite capacity to the company HQ
- A flexible, target-driven, proactive approach
- Computer literate
- Sales experience
- Technical knowledge is not essential, personality is!
- Full, clean EU driving licence
We would be delighted to hear from you if you believe you have the right skill set to complement our team.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.